Sunday, October 12, 2008

Costume Face Fill-ins Part 3 [Last One]

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. You can get the last part of the Costume Face Fill-ins HERE. The little one is sleeping now so I figured I would post it today. We just came back from a Halloween Costume store and we got the little one a black kitty cat and a piggy [she liked both and I couldn't decide so both of them were bought]. Hopefully I will be able to get her in the kitty cat costume and stick her in the tree for a photoshoot! Anyways and any who ... tomorrow will be the start of something new. So until then! Enjoy and be safe!!!

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the last part of these cuties!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your creations with the last of the children's costumes!! They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

merci pour le partage
trés mimi

Anonymous said...

OMGosh. These are adorable. I can't wait to start "playing".
Thanks for sharing.