Friday, October 10, 2008

Costume Face Fillins - Part Duex

Ok, I tested the link in yesterdays post after being told that it was being time out. It worked fine for me today. I was able to download it and then open it. I've noticed that the 4Shared site gets really busy and does that sometimes. All I can suggest is that if you really want something to try back at a later time. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about their bandwidth being used up causing the time outs. Today will be part 2 of 3 of the Costume Face Fill-ins and you can get them HERE. I'm hoping you don't have any issues with it today. Please let me know if you do and if you really want them we can work something out so you can get them. Enjoy your Friday!!!

5 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

you have an award on my blog =)

Jaye said...

These look like a lot of fun, thanks !!
:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It's lovely.
Sendiane

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these AWESOME & ADORABLE goodies!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with these adorable costumes!!