Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Card

Hi all. I was surfing around looking for some items that would match my little ones Halloween costume and voila! I came across the most perfect kit! The funny part is that the card that I "made up" is actually her preview! I loved it so much the way it was. The only thing that I did was add the bat! The site that I got this on not only has some really nice items but she also has some techniques and step-by-step instructions on how to use Photoshop in order to create items. I tried several of them out and they are really good instructions. Easy to use and understand. So, if you use Photoshop and want to learn a little more, or just want to see what she has, check it out and go to the Create4U website. I will have something in a little bit for you. Until then, enjoy your Monday!!!

No comments: