Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wiz Off!

Terrible play of words I know...never said that I had a sense of humor now did I. But it could be a Wiz Off since there will be several postings of the Wizard of Oz ... right? As opposed to what YOU ALL were thinking! I will most likely put in a Sealife/Seaworld in the middle of these items though. Don't want to Wiz Off anyone these days. You can get some Wizard of Oz Brads by clicking HERE. Oh, I will be taking a poll on if anyone is interested in something like Halloween cards or Christmas cards. So if you could spend a second or two and click on the answer that best suits you I would appreciate it. If you are by chance looking for a Halloween card or Christmas card to be made up and want something specific let me know and I will do my best to make it for you. Peace out and enjoy!!!

No comments: