Monday, September 8, 2008

CSI

Hi all. This is a little different. I was going to do a few more things relating to CSI stuff but stupid me put in "crime scenes" in the search and I ended up seeing some really nasty photographs of actual crime scenes. Duh to me. So I pretty much stopped there and made up some stuff with the stuff that I had. I like being oblivious of the world outside my own little world. I mean I know it's out there ... but I don't' need to see it. So, if interested, here are some items and frames. Maybe if your little ones want to be CSI's you can use the frames and whatnot. Ok...so I hope everyone is having a grand ole day. Peace out and enjoy. Oh ... sorry ... duh! Was just about to post this without having the downloads! You can get the CSI Frames and/or the CSI Misc. Items by clicking on the links.

No comments: