Monday, July 14, 2008

Papers

My little one swam all by herself Friday! Well, she had a flotation vest on ... but she was all over the pool like a mermaid!!! I had to run and get the camcorder because I figured no one would believe us when we told them. She even got on my back as I was swimming, stood up and jumped off of me! I looked at the hubby and stuttered ... did she just? ...did she? and he replied with a big grin "Yup! She jumped off your back!" The good thing is that she doesn't dare just jump in the pool by herself. We are constantly on guard about that and tell her not to even lean in to get something out of the pool. Yes, yes, I am a proud mommy! Ok, well, something a little different today. Just a few papers that you may, or may not, be able to use. Now the galaxy papers are actually of nebula's but I just got to typing galaxy and never changed it. So, if interested, you can get Galaxy Papers or Red Papers or Nature Papers by clicking on the links. May the Swartz be with you!

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the WONDERFUL BGs!!!!!!!!!