Friday, July 11, 2008

Cupcake Anyone?

Ok...so I don't really have any actual cupcakes to hand out. And, NO, it's NOT because I ate all of them! Although I most likely would eat them all if I had them in front of me ... no no bad bad thought!!! For everyone that asked I am on the 11 Day "plan" which is 11 days of eating what they tell you. Then you get 3 days off to eat what you want - with the exception of making a complete glutton out of yourself! Why kill yourself for 11 days only to ruin it in 3? I finished my 11 days yesterday and I have a plan. I plan on going to Dave's BBQ for lunch today! And then for dinner tomorrow I will be going to the new Chinese Buffet that is down the street. The rest of the time I plan on being good. I lost 11 pounds this time around so I'm curious to see what the next 11 days is going to bring. Sounds like a Sci-Fi or Horror Channel movie ... doesn't it? 11 Days in Hell. Something like 28 Days or 30 Nights - but a tad bit scarier! Ok, enough of my dribble drabble. If interested, and for the requester, you can get some cupcake items HERE. So peace out and enjoy!

2 comments:

aquascrap said...

Look very tempting...I would esat the whole lot too LOL Thank god they're in cyber....thankyou

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !