Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going to the Zoo!

I can't wait! Took next Monday and Tuesday off from work. I will be taking the little one to the Cincinnati Zoo. They have a new exhibit where you can feed the giraffes! The hubby will be away for a week and I thought it would be nice to spend the day with the little one goofing off. So, on that note, I made up a few zoo items. There are some zoo logos which I most likely didn't get all of them [there are quite a few zoo's out there!]. I think the zoo I like best is in Massachusetts, it's called the Southwick Zoo. It is privately owned and really fun. They have an area where deer run around and come up to you and you can feed them. You can get closer to the animals than any other zoo I have been to - that includes Zebras, Elephants, Monkeys, etc. If you are ever in MA you should check it out. They have a totally white peacock as well! Anyways, if interested, you can get the Zoo Items and 9 Zoo Papers by clicking on the links.

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your AWESOME goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the papers ty

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for all the awesome scrapping items that you share with us.

JMCS said...

Camille,

WOW! These are fantastic papers and elements! Thank you very much. I can't wait to use them all.

Hugs,
Jonni