Friday, June 13, 2008

Autism

Hi all. Samantha requested some Autism items and I thought that I would make a few. My nephew, Bobby, is autistic. My sister has started a new regiment with probiotics with high vitamin C and stuff like that and you should see the difference in him! Not saying that will work for all autistic persons but it appears to be helping out with Bobby. He is an unbelievable beautiful little boy! Such bright blue eyes! And when he smiles he could charm the pants off the devil! Although...he has that devilish look sometimes and you KNOW something is about to happen. My sister has 4 kids and believe me she has her hands full! So, if anyone out there is interested, you can get the Autism Items by clicking on the link. Well I took my first swim in the pool last night and was looking forward to swimming tonight! But the rain, thunder and lightening have other plans for me! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SCRAPBOOK ITEMS ON AUTISM I CANT THANK U ENOUGH IM IN THE STAGES OF FIGUREING OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY SON HE HAS A MILD FORM BUT HE IS HARD TO HANDLE I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR SISTER HANDLES 4 KIDS IM HANDLING ON WITH AUTISM MY HUBBY IS OVER SEAS AND ITS HARD!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanted to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for doing this kit and applaud the one who asked for it.My youngest son is severely autistic and just competed in his first special olympics.This kit will help me tremendously.Again Thank You for your generosity.

Jeannie said...

Thank you! I just recently found out my son has Autism. I love the items.

.:Lea:. said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful kit. I too have a son with austim.