Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fairies a Flying

Ah, what a beautiful day it is! Well, ok, I haven't really looked outside yet. But I'll be an optimist this morning. I live in Kentucky so it's not like we have a "real" winter where it snows and stays white all winter. Yes, I am one of "those" that like snow in the winter time. Just finished a request for fairies. I wasn't sure exactly what kind so I did what I could with what I have. There are approximately 63 different fairies so hopefully you guys will like at least one of them. Well I think I will have a little something fun tomorrow so make sure you check back tomorrow! I think some will be pleasantly surprised - hopefully anyways! http://www.4shared.com/file/33883342/a82fe338/Fairies.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely
Getting a notice that you have something new is like a mini Christmas. Thanks for the lovely and unique shares.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for the Fairies, they're terrific. :)

Best wishes.:O)

Catsrul said...

Thank you so much Camille! I LOVE them!!! They are just perfect! The first thing I'm going to do is print some of them onto computer sticker paper, and put them on my guitar for my Guitar Hero I got for Christmas! They'll look way better than the stickers that came with it. Can't wait to use them in scrapping too!
-Autumn (AKA Catsrul)