Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Land Hooo!

Sorry for the delay but I have been a little stressed the last couple of days. I know I know ... excuses excuses! So for those of you who have been patiently waiting, here are the PIRATE PAPERS. Mmmmm ... The next two postings will be of Cowboys and Indians. Although I think I may do a little more "Indian" items in a bit as I find the Native American Indian heritage quite fascinating and their artwork absolutely beautiful. Is that the right terminology? Native American Indian? Or is it just Native American? I am so un-PC it's not funny. The only prejudice bone in my body is actually against prejudiced people. Just don't understand it. On another note - the doctor that I have been trying to make an appointment with just called me - guess what? I have an appointment with him on Saturday! Did you ever hear of such a thing? Saturday doctors appointment? Ok, gotta get going. Hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

The papers are beautiful as is the rest of the kit. Thank you. I can't wait to see the cowboys and indians kit, wow, you are so good! That is odd that the doctor would schedule you on Saturday. I am glad that you can get in to see him or her though.

Hugs,
Jonni

LVMommy22 said...

oh dear, there's a password on the pirate papers and i couldn't find them in your folder. help please!

Camille said...

Look to the right top of the blog - right under the Welcome for the password.